The Module Build Service (MBS) coordinates module builds and is responsible
for a number of tasks:
- Providing an interface for module client-side tooling via which module build
submission and build state queries are possible.
- Verifying the input data (modulemd, RPM SPEC files and others) is available
- Preparing the build environment in the supported build systems, such as koji.
- Scheduling and building of the module components and tracking the build
- Emitting bus messages about all state changes so that other infrastructure
services can pick up the work.