Zint is a C library for encoding data in several barcode variants. The
bundled command-line utility provides a simple interface to the library.
Features of the library:
- Over 50 symbologies including all ISO/IEC standards, like QR codes.
- Unicode translation for symbologies which support Latin-1 and
Kanji character sets.
- Full GS1 support including data verification and automated insertion of
- Support for encoding binary data including NULL (ASCII 0) characters.
- Health Industry Barcode (HIBC) encoding capabilities.
- Output in PNG, EPS and SVG formats with user adjustable sizes and colors.
- Verification stage for SBN, ISBN and ISBN-13 data.