RHash is a console utility for calculation and verification of magnet links
and a wide range of hash sums like CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512,
SHA3, AICH, ED2K, Tiger, DC++ TTH, BitTorrent BTIH, GOST R 34.11-94,
RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R, Whirlpool and Snefru.
Hash sums are used to ensure and verify integrity of large volumes of data
for a long-term storing or transferring.
* Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format.
* Can calculate Magnet links.
* Updating hash files (adding hash sums of files missing in the hash file).
* Calculates several hash sums in one pass
* Ability to process directories recursively.
* Portability: the program works the same on Linux, *BSD or Windows.
|Command ||Description |
|rhash ||calculate/check CRC32, MD5, SHA1, GOST, TTH, BTIH or other hash sums. |