PhotoPrint is a utility designed to assist in the process
of printing digital photographs.
PhotoPrint can do the following:
* Print photographs 1-up, 2-up, 4-up or with any user-selectable
number of rows and columns.
* Create posters, split over several pages.
* Arrange images into a sort of Carousel, fading from one to
another. (Ideal for CD labels)
* Crop images to fit a specific frame.
* Apply a decorative border to an image.
* Make use of ICC colour profiles to provide accurate output.
* Send 16-bit data to the printer, to avoid "contouring" problems
in smooth gradients.
* Apply a handful of effecs to an image, including sharpening,
removing colour and adjusting colour temperature
(ideal for cooling or warming black-and-white prints).