IPv6 diagnostic tools
This package gathers a few diagnostic tools for IPv6 networks:
- ndisc6, which performs ICMPv6 Neighbor Discovery in user-land,
- rdisc6, which performs ICMPv6 Router Discovery in user-land,
- rltraceroute6, yet another IPv6 implementation of traceroute,
- tcptraceroute6, a TCP/IPv6-based traceroute implementation,
- tracert6, a ICMPv6 Echo Request based traceroute,
- tcpspray6, a TCP/IP Discard/Echo bandwidth meter.
addr2name Write addresses or canonical hostname of specified names to the standard output. If no names are specified via the command line, they are read from the standard... dnssort Write sorted concatenation of all specified files to standard output. If none are specified, the standard input is used. tcpspray tcpspray uses the Discard resp. Echo protocol (RFC 863 resp. RFC 862) to perform bandwidth measurements of TCP sessions between the local system, and a Discard... ndisc6 NDisc6 is an Unix program which implements the ICMPv6 Neighbor Discovery in userland (it is normally done by the kernel). It is used to lookup the link-layer... rdisc6 RDisc6 is an Unix program which implements the ICMPv6 Router Discovery in userland (it is normally done by the kernel). It is used to lookup the list of on-link... rdnssd rdnssd is a daemon program providing client-side support for DNS configuration using the Recursive DNS Server (RDNSS) option, as described in RFC 5006. Its... rltraceroute6 rltraceroute6 is an IPv6 traceroute implementation. It displays the list of hops along the network route between the local system and specified destination, by...