Show uncommitted, untracked and unpushed changes for multiple Git repos.
* Uncommitted changes if there are unstaged or uncommitted changes on the
checked out branch.
* Untracked files if there are untracked files which are not ignored.
* Needs push (BRANCH) if the branch is tracking a (remote) branch which is
* Needs upstream (BRANCH) if a branch does not have a local or remote
upstream branch configured. Changes in the branch may otherwise
never be pushed or merged.
* Needs pull (BRANCH) if the branch is tracking a (remote) branch which is
ahead. This requires that the local git repo already knows about the remote
changes (i.e. you've done a fetch), or that you specify the -f option.
Multi-git-status does NOT contact the remote by default.
* X stashes if there are stashes.