This is an enhanced version of Allan McRae mbpfan
mbpfan is a daemon that uses input from coretemp module and sets the
fan speed using the applesmc module. This enhanced version assumes any
number of processors and fans (max. 10).
* It only uses the temperatures from the processors as input.
* It requires coretemp and applesmc kernel modules to be loaded.
* It requires root use
* It daemonizes or stays in foreground
* Verbose mode for both syslog and stdout
* Users can configure it using the file /etc/mbpfan.conf
|Command ||Description |
|mbpfan ||A simple daemon to control fan speed on all Apple computers — (enhanced version of Allan McRae mbpfan) |