A Smith charting program
linSmith is a Smith Charting program.
It's main features are:
* Definition of multiple load impedances
* Addition of discrete and line components
* A 'virtual' component switches from impedance
to admittance to help explaining parallel components
* The chart works in real impedances
* Load and circuit configuration is stored separately,
permitting several solutions without re-defining the other
linsmith This manual page briefly documents linsmith. It was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. A...