Linphone is mostly sip compliant. It works successfully with these
* eStara softphone (commercial software for windows)
* Pingtel phones (with DNS enabled and VLAN QOS support disabled).
* Hotsip, a free of charge phone for Windows.
* Vocal, an open source SIP stack from Vovida that includes a SIP proxy
that works with linphone since version 0.7.1.
* Siproxd is a free sip proxy being developed by Thomas Ries because he
would like to have linphone working behind his firewall. Siproxd is
simple to setup and works perfectly with linphone.
* Partysip aims at being a generic and fully functionnal SIP proxy. Visit
the web page for more details on its functionalities.
Linphone may work also with other sip phones, but this has not been tested yet.
linphone Linphone can be started without any extra argument. All parameters are accessible from the property box. linphonec Linphonec is the console version of originally Gnome internet phone linphone (http://www.linphone.org) . Linphonec can be started without arguments. It doesn't... linphonecsh Linphonecsh is a small utility to send basic commands to a linphonec (console mode linphone) process. Unlike linphonec, linphonecsh does not wait commands from... sipomatic Sipomatic is primilarly a test tool for linphone. It waits for incoming sip calls, and answer to them by playing a wav sound file on disk. The sended stream is...