LinkChecker is a website validator. LinkChecker checks links in web documents or full websites.
- Recursive and multithreaded checking and site crawling
- Output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV, XML or a sitemap graph in
- HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, mailto:, news:, nntp:, Telnet and local file links
- Restriction of link checking with regular expression filters for URLs
- Proxy support
- Username/password authorization for HTTP and FTP and Telnet
- Honors robots.txt exclusion protocol
- Cookie support
- HTML5 support
- HTML and CSS syntax check
- Antivirus check
- Different interfaces: command line, GUI and web interface
... and a lot more ...
linkchecker command line client to check HTML documents and websites for broken links linkchecker-gui A graphical interface to check links of websites and HTML documents. linkcheckerrc linkcheckerrc is the configuration file for LinkChecker. The file is written in an INI-style format. The default file location is ~/.linkchecker/linkcheckerrc...