LilyTerm is a light and easy to use libvte based X Terminal Emulator with a
lot of features:
* Supports multiple tabs, reorderable tabs and hides the tab tray when there
is only one tab
* Add, close, swith, move, rename tabs with function keys
* Disable/Enable function keys for temporary (use <Ctrl><`> by default).
* Shows the foreground running command on tab and/or window title.
* Change the font name, size, and window size with right click menu.
* User custom function keys (need to edit profile).
* Support for User/System profiles.
* Supports true transparency if the window manager is composited.
* Support for transparent background and background saturation.
* Support for text and background color (need to edit profile).
* Good support for UTF-8.
* Decide the text encoding via environment. Using UTF-8 by default.
* Change the text encoding with right click menu.