A data viewing program
Kst is a real-time data viewing and plotting tool with basic data analysis
functionality. Kst contains many powerful built-in features and is
expandable with plugins and extensions.
Main features of kst include:
* Robust plotting of live "streaming" data.
* Powerful keyboard and mouse plot manipulation.
* Powerful plugins and extensions support.
* Large selection of built-in plotting and data manipulation functions,
such as histograms, equations, and power spectra.
* Color mapping and contour mapping capabilities for three-dimensional data.
* Monitoring of events and notifications support.
* Filtering and curve fitting capabilities.
* Convenient command-line interface.
* Powerful graphical user interface.
* Support for several popular data formats.
* Multiple tabs or windows.
kst2 kst is a graphical data plotting tool, which includes the ability to plot live data (contiuously update the plot as new data becomes available). kst may be run...