Ketchup is a tool for updating or switching between versions of the
Linux kernel source. It can:
- Find the latest versions of numerous KernelTrees;
- Calculate which patches are needed to move to that version;
- Download any patches or tarballs that aren't cached;
- Check GPG signatures where available;
- Apply and unapply patches to get the desired result.
ketchup This tool synchronises a local kernel tree with a desired kernel version and patch set from a kernel.org mirror. The default requires a GPG key on your keyring...