KDiff3 is a program that
- compares and merges two or three input files or directories,
- shows the differences line by line and character by character (!),
- provides an automatic merge-facility and
- an integrated editor for comfortable solving of merge-conflicts
- has support for KDE-KIO (ftp, sftp, http, fish, smb)
- and has an intuitive graphical user interface.
kdiff3 This manual page documents briefly the kdiff3 tool. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual...