FileZilla is a FTP, FTPS and SFTP client for Linux with a lot of features.
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Available in many languages
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Easy to use Site Manager and transfer queue
- Drag & drop support
- Speed limits
- Filename filters
- Network configuration wizard
filezilla FileZilla is a powerful client for plain FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP). fzputtygen fzputtygen is part of FileZilla. It is used to convert private keys from OpenSSH or ssh.com format into a format understood by fzsftp. It usually gets called by... fzsftp fzsftp is part of FileZilla. It is used to handle SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol) connections. It usually gets called by FileZilla and is not intended to be...