Dump 1090 is a Mode S decoder specifically designed for RTLSDR devices.
Install this to use your RTL-SDR to track commercial aircraft in your area.
The main features are:
* Robust decoding of weak messages, with mode1090 many users observed
improved range compared to other popular decoders.
* Network support: TCP30003 stream (MSG5...), Raw packets, HTTP.
* Embedded HTTP server that displays the currently detected aircraft on
* Single bit errors correction using the 24 bit CRC.
* Ability to decode DF11, DF17 messages.
* Ability to decode DF formats like DF0, DF4, DF5, DF16, DF20 and DF21
where the checksum is xored with the ICAO address by brute forcing the
checksum field using recently seen ICAO addresses.
* Decode raw IQ samples from file (using --ifile command line switch).
* Interactive command-line interface mode where aircraft currently detected
are shown as a list refreshing as more data arrives.
* CPR coordinates decoding and track calculation from velocity.
* TCP server streaming and receiving raw data to/from connected clients