SSH Proxy command helper
connect-proxy is the simple relaying command to make network connection via
SOCKS and https proxy. It is mainly intended to be used as proxy command
of OpenSSH. You can make SSH session beyond the firewall with this command.
Features of connect-proxy are:
* Supports SOCKS (version 4/4a/5) and https CONNECT method.
* Supports NO-AUTH and USERPASS authentication of SOCKS
* Partially supports telnet proxy (experimental).
* You can input password from tty, ssh-askpass or environment variable.
* Simple and general program independent from OpenSSH.
* You can also relay local socket stream instead of standard I/O.