Bandwidth Monitor NG
A small and simple console-based live network and disk io bandwidth monitor.
- Supports /proc/net/dev, netstat, getifaddr, sysctl, kstat, /proc/diskstats
/proc/partitions, IOKit, devstat and libstatgrab
- Unlimited number of interfaces/devices supported
- Interfaces/devices are added or removed dynamically from list
- White-/blacklist of interfaces/devices
- Output of KB/s, Kb/s, packets, errors, average, max and total sum
- Output in curses, plain console, CSV or HTML
bwm-ng bwm-ng can be used to monitor the current bandwidth of all or some specific network interfaces or disks (or partitions). It shows total of in and out as well as...