canvaslabel man page
canvasLabel — tkpiechart canvas label class
package require stooop 4.1
package require switched 2.2
package require tkpiechart 6.6
stooop::new canvasLabel canvas ?options?
switched::configure canvasLabelObject ?options?
switched::cget canvasLabelObject option
The canvasLabel class brings some Tk label widget functionality to the canvas text item, such as a background and a border.
The canvasLabel is built with a bullet rectangle on the left side of the text. The relief changes according to the select state, with a traditionally sunken relief when selected.
The label has a specific tag, which can be used to retrieve the coordinates of the object or move it, thanks to the canvas facilities.
- stooop::new canvasLabel canvas ?options?
- Creates a canvasLabel object in the specified Tk canvas. The canvasLabel object identifier is returned (referred to as canvasLabelObject in this document).
- switched::configure canvasLabelObject ?options?
- Configures a canvasLabel object or returns all the options with their current values if no options are passed as parameters.
- switched::cget canvasLabelObject option
- Returns an option value for the specified canvasLabel object.
- stooop::delete canvasLabelObject
- Deletes the specified canvasLabel object.
- -anchor value
- Specifies the anchor position of the rectangle and the text, relative to the positioning point. The behavior is similar to the -anchor option of the canvas text item, except that the rectangle is taken into account. The default is center.
- -background color
- Specifies the background color of the bullet rectangle, as in the -fill option of the canvas rectangle item. The default is transparent (empty string).
- -bordercolor color
- Specifies the border color of the rectangle, as in the -outline option of the canvas rectangle item. The default is black.
- -borderwidth value
- Specifies the border width of the rectangle, as in the -width option of the canvas rectangle item. By default, the width is 1 pixel, which is the minimum width.
- -bulletwidth value
- Specifies the width of the rectangle placed to the left of the text. Defaults to 10.
- -font value
- Specifies the font of the text, as in the -font option of the canvas text item. The default is system dependent.
- -foreground color
- Specifies the color of the text, as in the -fill option of the canvas text item. The default is black.
- -justify value
- Specifies how to justify the text, as in the -justify option of the canvas text item. The default is left.
- -minimumwidth value
- The total label width will not go below the specified value, but may be larger if the label text requires it.
- -padding value
- Specifies how much space to leave between the text and the closest rectangle edge. Units are identical to those specified in the canvas COORDINATES manual section.
- -scale list
- List of 2 floating point numbers used to set the scaling factor in the x and y axis. Scaling is applied immediately and defaults to 1.
- -select boolean
- Sets the label state.
- -selectrelief value
- Either flat, raised or sunken. Specifies the 3D effect desired for the text area when the label is selected.
- -stipple bitmap
- Specifies the stipple pattern filling the rectangle, as in the -stipple option of the canvas rectangle item. There is no bitmap by default.
- -text text
- Specifies the string to be displayed in the text area, as in the -text option of the canvas text item. The default is an empty string.
- -textbackground color
- Specifies the color of the text area background.
- -width value
- Specifies a maximum line length for the text, as in the -width option of the canvas text item. The default is 0.
pie, pieBoxLabeler, piePeripheralLabeler
Copyright (c) 1995-2004 Jean-Luc Fontaine <email@example.com>