url_lfs_rewrite [--debug] --local-dir=/var/www/ [options]
Direct all request to files who are in a local directory to a local web server hosting this directory.
This program uses Squid concurrency support.
Write debug info to stderr.
Directory path under which the scripts searches for files.
Scheme to use for the redirected URL.
Domain name to use for the redirected URL.
URL path to add as prefix for the redirected URL path.
If set it must end with a '/'.
Default: use the original URL path.
* The --local-dir parameter must end with a '/'. Otherwise no
file paths will be found.
* URL with no filename in the path can match directories on the local
filesystem and be wrongly redirected to the local web server.
* Any scheme name accepted by the Perl URL library can be used
as the --to-scheme parameter. However only schemes supported by
Squid will work.
* URL containing query-string are not handled well and will not
be rewritten even if the base script or file exists on the local
url_rewrite_program /path/to/url_lfs_rewrite --local-dir=\var\www\localhost url_rewrite_children 20 startup=1 idle=1 concurrency=25 url_rewrite_access deny CONNECT url_rewrite_access deny to_localhost
This helper can redirect to any web server but only does so if there is a file matching the URL path segment in the local filesystem. Normal configuration requires a web server running on localhost serving up files from a local disk (eg. \var\www\localhost). Configuration of that web server is not covered here.
This program and documentation was written by Amos Jeffries <email@example.com>
Based on prior work in rredir.pl by Peter Eisenhauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>. First Version: 26. May 1997
* Copyright (C) 1996-2020 The Squid Software Foundation and contributors * * Squid software is distributed under GPLv2+ license and includes * contributions from numerous individuals and organizations. * Please see the COPYING and CONTRIBUTORS files for details.
Bug reports need to be made in English. See http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting for details of what you need to include with your bug report.
Report bugs or bug fixes using http://bugs.squid-cache.org/
Report serious security bugs to Squid Bugs <email@example.com>
Report ideas for new improvements to the Squid Developers mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
squid (8), GPL (7),
The Squid FAQ wiki http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq
The Squid Configuration Manual http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/