slpd man page
slpd — SLP daemon
slpd [-d] [-c configfile] [-l logfile] [-r registrationfile] [-s spifile] [-p pidfile] [-v version]
- Don't detach from the controlling tty.
- -c configfile
- Use configfile as the file slpd reads to obtain configuration information, rather than the default, /etc/slp.conf.
- -l logfile
- Use logfile as the file that slpd reads to write log messages, rather than the default, /var/log/slpd.log.
- -l registrationfile
- Use registrationfile as the file that slpd reads to obtain static registrations, rather than the default, /etc/slp.reg.
- -l pidfile
- Use pidfile as the file that holds the slpd process id, rather than the default, /var/run/slpd.pid.
- Show slpd version and compile options.