glite-proxy-renewd man page
glite-proxy-renewd — proxy renewal daemon
glite-proxy-renewd registers X.509 proxy certificates and periodicaly renews them using a MyProxy repository.
- -A DIR, --VOMSdir DIR
- Renew also VOMS attributes if they are embeded in the renewed proxy. If the option is given, the renewal daemon will retrieve a fresh copy of the VOMS attributes and place it inside the new proxy.
- -C DIR, --CAdir DIR
- An alternative directory with trusted root anchors. This option overrides the $X509_USER_DIR environment variable.
- -c NUM, --condor-limit NUM
- Specifies how many NUM seconds before expiration of a proxy should the renewal process be started. It defaults to 1800 seconds.
- -d, --debug
- Don't daemonize and start logging to stdout. Increased level of debugging is enabled, too.
- -G FILE, --voms-config FILE
- An alternative location of the VOMS configuration.
- -h, --help
- Display a list of valid options.
- -k FILE, --key FILE
- Get certificate from FILE. This option overrides the $X509_USER_CERT environment variable.
- -O, --order-attributes
- Make sure that the order of renewed VOMS attributes is retained. Enabling this option may cause crashes of old VOMS servers (older than 1.8.12).
- -r DIR, --repository DIR
- All registered proxies and corresponding metadata will be stored in repository. The directory must exist and be writeable by the proxy renewal daemon.
- -t FILE, --cert FILE
- Get private key from FILE. This option overrides the $X509_USER_KEY environment variable.
- -V DIR, --VOMSdir DIR
- An alternative directory with trusted VOMS certificates
- -v, --version
- Display the version of the proxy renewal daemon.
- A unix socket used to talk to the daemon. It is created the daemon upon its start
- proxy repository
- A directory containing all the registered proxy certificates and additional meta-data.
There is no configuration file used the proxy renewal daemon.
- Sets the maximum number of seconds that the daemon can spend on serving the client over the unix socket. The default value is 120 seconds.
- Also, standard globus variables are honoured:
- If $X509_USER_KEY is set, it is used to locate the private key file.
- If $X509_USER_CERT is set, it is used to locate the certificate file.
- If $X509_CERT_DIR is set, it is used to locate trusted CA's certificates and ca-signing-policy files.