fedora-upgrade man page
fedora-upgrade — tool to guide you with upgrade of Fedora to next major version using dnf.
Script fedora-upgrade tries to automate steps needed for dnf-upgrade from one major version to next one.
Steps which fedora-upgrade does:
- Display usual warnings.
- Check dependencies.
- Resolve old .rpmsave and .rpmnew files before upgrading (if there are some).
- Download and import RPM GPG keys.
- Run "dnf --releasever=$TOVER distro-sync".
- Install missing packages from group Minimal Install.
- Resolve old .rpmsave and .rpmnew files after upgrade.
- Reset priorities of services.
dnf(8), rpmconf(8), https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Upgrading_Fedora_using_yum
If you experience some problem, please report it at: https://github.com/xsuchy/fedora-upgrade/issues
Miroslav Suchý <email@example.com>