btape man page
btape — Bacula's Tape interface test program
This manual page documents briefly the btape command.
A summary of options is included below.
- Show summary of options and commands.
- -b bootstrap
- Specify a bootstrap file.
- -c config
- Specify configuration file.
- -d nn
- Set debug level to nn.
- Proceed inspite of I/O errors.
- No signals (for debugging).
- Set verbose mode.
- test autochanger
- backspace file
- backspace record
- list device capabilities
- clear tape errors
- go to end of Bacula data for append
- go to the physical end of medium
- fill tape, write onto second volume
- read filled tape
- forward space a file
- forward space a record
- print this reference
- write a Bacula label to the tape
- load a tape
- quit btape
- use write() to fill tape
- read and print the Bacula tape label
- test record handling functions
- rewind the tape
- read() tape block by block to EOT and report
- Bacula read block by block to EOT and report
- print tape status
- General test Bacula tape functions
- write an EOF on the tape
- write a single Bacula block
- read a single record
- read a single bacula block
- quick fill command
This manual page was written by Jose Luis Tallon <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This man page document is released under the BSD 2-Clause license.
26 November 2009 Kern Sibbald Network backup, recovery and verification