The Babeltrace 2 ctf plugin contains component classes to read and write traces following the Common Trace Format (see <https://diamon.org/ctf/>).
See babeltrace2-intro(7) to learn more about the Babeltrace 2 project and its core concepts.
Opens a CTF trace on the file system and emits the messages of its data stream files.
Connects to an LTTng (see <https://lttng.org/>) relay daemon and emits the messages of the received CTF data streams.
Writes the consumed messages as one or more CTF traces on the file system.
If you encounter any issue or usability problem, please report it on the Babeltrace bug tracker (see <https://bugs.lttng.org/projects/babeltrace>).
The Babeltrace project shares some communication channels with the LTTng project (see <https://lttng.org/>).
- Babeltrace website (see <https://babeltrace.org/>)
- Mailing list (see <https://lists.lttng.org>) for support and development: email@example.com
- IRC channel (see <irc://irc.oftc.net/lttng>): #lttng on irc.oftc.net
- Bug tracker (see <https://bugs.lttng.org/projects/babeltrace>)
- Git repository (see <https://git.efficios.com/?p=babeltrace.git>)
- GitHub project (see <https://github.com/efficios/babeltrace>)
- Continuous integration (see <https://ci.lttng.org/view/Babeltrace/>)
- Code review (see <https://review.lttng.org/q/project:babeltrace>)
The Babeltrace 2 project is the result of hard work by many regular developers and occasional contributors.
The current project maintainer is Jérémie Galarneau <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This plugin is part of the Babeltrace 2 project.
Babeltrace is distributed under the MIT license (see <https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT>).
babeltrace2-intro(7), babeltrace2-source.ctf.fs(7), babeltrace2-source.ctf.lttng-live(7), babeltrace2-sink.ctf.fs(7)
babeltrace2(1), babeltrace2-intro(7), babeltrace2-plugin-lttng-utils(7), babeltrace2-sink.ctf.fs(7), babeltrace2-source.ctf.fs(7), babeltrace2-source.ctf.lttng-live(7).