worms man page
worms — animate worms on a display terminal
|worms|| [-ft] [-d |
A UNIX version of the DEC-2136 program “worms”.
The options are as follows:
- Makes a “field” for the worm(s) to eat.
- Makes each worm leave a trail behind it.
- Specifies a delay, in milliseconds, between each update. This is useful for fast terminals. Reasonable values are around 20-200. The default is 0.
- Specifies a length for each worm; the default is 16.
- Specifies the number of worms; the default is 3.
May 31, 1993