glaxium man page
glaxium - 3d spaceship shoot-em-up
This manual page briefly documents glaxium command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
glaxium is a 3d 'shoot-em-up' game inspired by games such as Space Invaders and Galaxian.
The goal is to destroy as many opposing ships as possible while avoiding being destroyed yourself. The the screen shows your current shield status; if it drops to empty, you will lose. The triangles in the lower-right hand side of the screen show how many times you may fire your special weapon.
Use the following keys to control your ship:
- arrow keys or joystick
- Move the ship
- w, z
- Fire the normal weapon
- Fire the special weapon (you may fire this only a limited number of times)
- q, Escape
- Display the current FPS count.
All options begin with a single dash ('-') A summary of options is included below.
- Run in fullscreen mode.
- Use a resolution of 500x400 pixels.
- Use a resolution of 640x480 pixels.
- Use a resolution of 800x600 pixels. This is the default.
- Use a resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
Xavier Hosxe <email@example.com>
This manual page was written by Daniel Burrows <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).