common_test - Man Page
A framework for automated testing of any target nodes.
The Common Test framework is an environment for implementing and performing automatic and semi-automatic execution of test cases.
In brief, Common Test supports:
- Automated execution of test suites (sets of test cases)
- Logging of events during execution
- HTML presentation of test suite results
- HTML presentation of test suite code
- Support functions for test suite authors
- Step-by-step execution of test cases
common_test 1.24 Ericsson AB Erlang Module Definition