cgreen - Man Page
a framework for C and C++ unit tests and mocking
Cgreen is a framework for creating and running compact and easy-to-read unittests for C and/or C++.
Here are some of its features:
- Fluent API resulting in very readable tests
- Expressive and clear output using the default reporter
- Fully functional mocks, both strict and loose
- Each test runs in its own process for test suite robustness
- Automatic discovery and running of tests using dynamic library inspection
- Extensive and expressive constraints for many datatypes
- BDD-flavoured test declarations with Before and After declarations
- Extensible reporting mechanism
- Fully composable test suites
- An isolated test can be run in a single process for debugging
The full documentation for cgreen-runner and the Cgreen framework is in the Cgreen manual available at GitHub.