abrt-action-save-package-data.conf man page
abrt-action-save-package-data.conf — Configuration file for abrt-action-save-package-data
The abrt-action-save-package-data tool queries RPM database and saves package and component name to problem data.
The configuration file consists of items in the format "Option = Value". A description of each item follows:
- OpenGPGCheck = yes | no
- When set to yes, abrt will handle only crashes in executables which belong to an installed package with valid GPG signature. The default is yes. The files containing trusted GPG keys which are used to verify the signatures are listed in the gpg_keys.conf configuration file.
- BlackList = packageName, packageName …
- abrt will ignore packages in this list and will not handle their crashes.
- BlackListedPaths =
- abrt will ignore crashes in executables whose absolute path matches one of specified patterns.
- ProcessUnpackaged = yes | no
- When set to yes, abrt will catch all crashes in the system. When set to no, it will catch crashes only in executables which belong to an installed package. The default is no.
- ABRT team
Explore man page connections for abrt-action-save-package-data.conf(5).