rpmconf — Python interface for rpmconf
- class rpmconf.RpmConf(packages=None, clean=False, debug=False, selinux=False, diff=False, frontend=None, test=None, exclude=None, root=None, unattended=None)
- packages (list) – Check only configuration files of given packages.
- clean (bool) – Find and delete orphaned .rpmnew and .rpmsave files.
- debug (bool) – Dry run. Just show which files will be deleted.
- selinux (bool) – Display SELinux context of old and new file.
- diff (bool) – Non-interactive diff mode. Useful to audit configs.
- frontend (str) – Define which frontend should be used for merging.
- test (bool) – Only test if there is some file to merge.
- exclude (listi) – List of directories which should be skipped.
- root (str) – Defines alternative installroot.
- unattended (str) – Defines unattended mode.
- packages – list of rpm.mi
- clean – bool
- diff – bool
- frontend – str
- selinux – bool
- debug – bool
- logger – logging.Logger
- root – str
- unattended – str
- static flush_input(question)
Flush stdin and then as the question.
question (str) – String to ask
- Return type
Get all files marked as config in package
package (rpm.hdr) – RPM Header of package
Strings list of files marked as config in package
- Return type
- static is_broken_symlink(file1)
Returns true if file is broken symlink. False otherwise.
Main function to proceed
- show_diff(file1, file2)
Show differences between two files.
- file1 (str) – Path to first file
- file2 (str) – Path to second file
Miroslav Suchý, Igor Gnatenko
2021, Miroslav Suchý, Igor Gnatenko