#include <rdma/rdma_cma.h> int rdma_get_remote_ece(struct rdma_cm_id *id, struct ibv_ece *ece);
rdma_get_remote_ece() get ECE parameters as were received from the communication peer.
This function is suppose to be used by the users of external QPs. The call needs to be performed before replying to the peer and needed to allow for the passive side to know ECE options of other side.
Being used by external QP and RDMA_CM doesn’t manage that QP, the peer needs to call to libibverbs API by itself.
Usual flow for the passive side will be:
- ibv_create_qp() <- create data QP.
- ece = rdma_get_remote_ece() <- get ECE options from remote peer
- ibv_set_ece(ece) <- set local ECE options with data received from the peer.
- ibv_modify_qp() <- enable data QP.
- rdma_set_local_ece(ece) <- set desired ECE options after respective libibverbs provider masked unsupported options.
RDMA communication identifier.
ECE struct to be filled.
rdma_get_remote_ece() returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason.
Leon Romanovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mlx5dv_map_ah_to_qp(3), rdma_cm(7), rdma_set_local_ece(3).