bool mongoc_gridfs_bucket_upload_from_stream_with_id (mongoc_gridfs_bucket_t *bucket, const bson_value_t *file_id, const char *filename, mongoc_stream_t *source, const bson_t *opts, bson_error_t *error);
- bucket: A mongoc_gridfs_bucket_t.
- file_id: A bson_value_t specifying the id of the created file.
- filename: The name of the file to create.
- source: A mongoc_stream_t used as the source of the data to upload.
- opts: A bson_t or NULL.
- error: A bson_error_t to receive any error or NULL.
opts may be NULL or a BSON document with additional command options:
- chunkSizeBytes: An int32 chunk size to use for this file. Overrides the chunkSizeBytes set on bucket.
- metadata: A bson_t representing metadata to include with the file.
Reads from the source stream and writes to a new file in GridFS. To have libmongoc generate an id, use mongoc_gridfs_bucket_upload_from_stream().
Reads from the source stream using mongoc_stream_read() until the return value indicates end-of-file. The source stream is not closed after calling mongoc_gridfs_bucket_upload_from_stream(); call mongoc_stream_close() after.
mongoc_stream_file_new and mongoc_stream_file_new_for_path, which can be used to create a source stream from a file.
True if the operation succeeded. False otherwise and sets error.
2017-present, MongoDB, Inc