void mongoc_auto_encryption_opts_set_extra (mongoc_auto_encryption_opts_t *opts, const bson_t *extra);
- opts: The mongoc_auto_encryption_opts_t
- extra: A bson_t of additional options.
extra is a bson_t containing any of the following optional fields:
- mongocryptdURI set to a URI to connect to the mongocryptd process (default is "mongodb://localhost:27020").
- mongocryptdBypassSpawn set to true to prevent the driver from spawning the mongocryptd process (default behavior is to spawn).
- mongocryptdSpawnPath set to a path (with trailing slash) to search for mongocryptd (defaults to empty string and uses default system paths).
- mongocryptdSpawnArgs set to an array of string arguments to pass to mongocryptd when spawning (defaults to [ "--idleShutdownTimeoutSecs=60" ]).
cryptSharedLibPath - Set a filepath string referring to a crypt_shared library file. Unset by default.
- If not set (the default), libmongocrypt will attempt to load crypt_shared using the host system's default dynamic-library-search system.
- If set, the given path should identify the crypt_shared dynamic library file itself, not the directory that contains it.
If the given path is a relative path and the first path component is $ORIGIN, the $ORIGIN component will be replaced with the absolute path to the directory containing the libmongocrypt library in use by the application.
No other RPATH/RUNPATH-style substitutions are available.
- If the given path is a relative path, the path will be resolved relative to the working directory of the operating system process.
- If this option is set and libmongocrypt fails to load crypt_shared from the given filepath, libmongocrypt will fail to initialize and will not attempt to search for crypt_shared in any other locations.
cryptSharedLibRequired - If set to true, and libmongocrypt fails to load a crypt_shared library, initialization of auto-encryption will fail immediately and will not attempt to spawn mongocryptd.
If set to false (the default), cryptSharedLibPath is not set, and libmongocrypt fails to load crypt_shared, then libmongocrypt will proceed without crypt_shared and fall back to using mongocryptd.
For more information, see the Client-Side Encryption specification.
The guide for Using Client-Side Field Level Encryption
2017-present, MongoDB, Inc