libpfm_intel_atom man page
libpfm_intel_atom — support for Intel Atom processors
PMU name: atom
PMU desc: Intel Atom
The library supports all Intel Atom-based processors that includes family 6 model 28.
The following modifiers are supported on Intel Atom processors:
- Measure at user level which includes privilege levels 1, 2, 3. This corresponds to PFM_PLM3. This is a boolean modifier.
- Measure at kernel level which includes privilege level 0. This corresponds to PFM_PLM0. This is a boolean modifier.
- Invert the meaning of the event. The counter will now count cycles in which the event is not occurring. This is a boolean modifier
- Enable edge detection, i.e., count only when there is a state transition. This is a boolean modifier.
- Set the counter mask value. The mask acts as a threshold. The counter will count the number of cycles in which the number of occurrences of the event is greater or equal to the threshold. This is an integer modifier with values in the range [0:255].
- Measure on both threads at the same time assuming hyper-threading is enabled. This is a boolean modifier.
Stephane Eranian <firstname.lastname@example.org>