For ease of access, the libalpm manual has been split up into several sections.
TODO: Yes, this man page needs a lot of work. Once we get around to doing good Doxygen documentation, it will improve. We promise.
See pacman.conf(5) for more details on configuring libalpm using the pacman.conf file.
alpm-hooks(5), makepkg(8), pacman(8), pacman.conf(5)
See the pacman website at https://www.archlinux.org/pacman/ for current information on pacman and its related tools.
Bugs? You must be kidding; there are no bugs in this software. But if we happen to be wrong, submit a bug report with as much detail as possible at the Arch Linux Bug Tracker in the Pacman section.
- Allan McRae <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Andrew Gregory <email@example.com>
- Dan McGee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Dave Reisner <email@example.com>
Past major contributors:
- Judd Vinet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Aurelien Foret <email@example.com>
- Aaron Griffin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Xavier Chantry <email@example.com>
- Nagy Gabor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
For additional contributors, use git shortlog -s on the pacman.git repository.
pacman(8), pacman.conf(5), vercmp(8).