Description of the krb5_aname_to_lname(3) plugin facility.
The krb5_aname_to_lname(3) function is pluggable. The plugin is named KRB5_PLUGIN_AN2LN ('an2ln'), with a single minor version, KRB5_PLUGIN_AN2LN_VERSION_0 (0).
The plugin for krb5_aname_to_lname(3) consists of a data symbol referencing a structure of type krb5plugin_an2ln_ftable, with four fields:
init Plugin initialization function (see krb5-plugin(7))
minor_version The plugin minor version number (0)
fini Plugin finalization function
an2ln Plugin aname_to_lname function
The an2ln field is the plugin entry point that performs the traditional aname_to_lname operation however the plugin desires. It is invoked in no particular order relative to other an2ln plugins, but it has a 'rule' argument that indicates which plugin is intended to act on the rule. The plugin an2ln function must return KRB5_PLUGIN_NO_HANDLE if the rule is not applicable to it.
The plugin an2ln function has the following arguments, in this order:
- plug_ctx, the context value output by the plugin's init function
- context, a krb5_context
- rule, the aname_to_lname rule being evaluated (from krb5.conf(5))
- aname, the krb5_principal to be mapped to an lname
- set_res_f, a function the plugin must call to set its result
- set_res_ctx, the first argument to set_res_f (the second is the result lname string)
Generated automatically by Doxygen for HeimdalKerberos5library from the source code.