const gnutls_library_config_st * gnutls_get_library_config( void);
Returns the library configuration as key value pairs. Currently defined keys are:
- fips-module-name: the name of the FIPS140 module
- fips-module-version: the version of the FIPS140 module
- libgnutls-soname: the SONAME of the library itself
- libnettle-soname: the library SONAME of linked libnettle
- libhogweed-soname: the library SONAME of linked libhogweed
- libgmp-soname: the library SONAME of linked libgmp
- hardware-features: enabled hardware support features
- tls-features: enabled TLS protocol features
a NUL-terminated gnutls_library_config_st array
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001- Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit