coin400.3coin4 man page
coin400 — New Features in Coin v4.0.0 The build system has been migrated from GNU autotools to CMake. Note that Coin 4.0 is still work in progress.
This is a brief summary of the new features in Coin v4.0.0:
- Support for UNICODE text (starting with Coin 4.0 strings are UTF-8 encoded).
- View volume and projectors now support reverse perspective camera settings
- New SoReversePerspectiveCamera node added
- SoShaderStateMatrixParameter class now supports GLSL/ARB shaders in addition to Cg
- Support for linePatternScaleFactor in SoDrawStyle
- Support for newer compilers
- Auto-linking when using Visual Studio compiler
- Engine Output Referencing
- SoTextureCoordinatePlane Rendering Bug
- Memory leak during SoDB cleanup
- Wrong vertical offset used in SoOffscreenRenderer
- Incorrect normal binding for 3DS import
Tue Sep 17 2019 Version 4.0.0 Coin