coin310.3coin4 man page
coin310 — New Features in Coin v3.1.0 This is a brief summary of the new features in Coin v3.1.0:
- Default transparency type for SoGLRenderAction changed from SCREEN_DOOR to BLEND.
- SoBase will not keep a list of unnamed / empty named nodes any more. This is both an optimization and improves conformance to SGI / TGS Inventor.
- SbTesselator does better when handed certain polygons, due to improved precision in internal calculations.
- Resource usage pressure significantly lower for common case scene graphs with regard to mutex allocations. A not entirely uncommon problem on MS Windows systems for huge scene graphs was that the run-time system ran out of available mutexes -- this is now very unlikely to happen.
- Builds with G++ and MSVC will have C++ exception support enabled by default.
- SoSceneManager render callback can be set to NULL to disable it.
- Non-power-of-two textures are automatically supported if the OpenGL driver has that feature.
- No other intentional differences in semantics, other than for any bugs fixed.
Mon Dec 2 2019 Version 4.0.0 Coin