HPL_plindx10 man page
HPL_plindx10 — Compute the logarithmic maps for the spreading.
void HPL_plindx10( HPL_T_panel * PANEL, const int K, const int * IPID, int * IPLEN, int * IPMAP, int * IPMAPM1 );
HPL_plindx10 computes three arrays IPLEN, IPMAP and IPMAPM1 that contain the logarithmic mapping information for the spreading phase.
- PANEL (local input/output) HPL_T_panel *
- On entry, PANEL points to the data structure containing the panel information.
- K (global input) const int
- On entry, K specifies the number of entries in IPID. K is at least 2*N, and at most 4*N.
- IPID (global input) const int *
- On entry, IPID is an array of length K. The first K entries of that array contain the src and final destination resulting from the application of the interchanges.
- IPLEN (global output) int *
- On entry, IPLEN is an array of dimension NPROW + 1. On exit, this array is such that IPLEN[i] is the number of rows of A in the processes before process IMAP[i] after the sort, with the convention that IPLEN[nprow] is the total number of rows. In other words, IPLEN[i+1] - IPLEN[i] is the local number of rows of A that should be moved for each process. IPLEN is such that the number of rows of the source process row can be computed as IPLEN - IPLEN, and the remaining entries of this array are sorted so that the quantities IPLEN[i+1] - IPLEN[i] are logarithmically sorted.
- IPMAP (global output) int *
- On entry, IPMAP is an array of dimension NPROW. On exit, this array contains the logarithmic mapping of the processes. In other words, IPMAP[myrow] is the corresponding sorted process coordinate.
- IPMAPM1 (global output) int *
- On entry, IPMAPM1 is an array of dimension NPROW. On exit, this array contains the inverse of the logarithmic mapping contained in IPMAP: IPMAPM1[ IPMAP[i] ] = i, for all i in [0.. NPROW)
HPL_pdlaswp00N (3), HPL_pdlaswp00T (3), HPL_pdlaswp01N (3), HPL_pdlaswp01T (3).