HPL_numrocI man page
HPL_numrocI — Compute the local number of row/columns.
int HPL_numrocI( const int N, const int I, const int INB, const int NB, const int PROC, const int SRCPROC, const int NPROCS );
HPL_numrocI returns the local number of matrix rows/columns process PROC will get if we give out N rows/columns starting from global index I.
- N (input) const int
- On entry, N specifies the number of rows/columns being dealt out. N must be at least zero.
- I (input) const int
- On entry, I specifies the global index of the matrix entry I must be at least zero.
- INB (input) const int
- On entry, INB specifies the size of the first block of th global matrix. INB must be at least one.
- NB (input) const int
- On entry, NB specifies the blocking factor used to partition and distribute the matrix A. NB must be larger than one.
- PROC (input) const int
- On entry, PROC specifies the coordinate of the process whos local portion is determined. PROC must be at least zero an strictly less than NPROCS.
- SRCPROC (input) const int
- On entry, SRCPROC specifies the coordinate of the proces that possesses the first row or column of the matrix. SRCPRO must be at least zero and strictly less than NPROCS.
- NPROCS (input) const int
- On entry, NPROCS specifies the total number of process row or columns over which the matrix is distributed. NPROCS mus be at least one.
HPL_indxg2l (3), HPL_indxg2lp (3), HPL_indxg2p (3), HPL_indxl2g (3), HPL_numroc (3).
October 26, 2012 HPL 2.1 HPL Library Functions