HPL_indxl2g man page
HPL_indxl2g — Map a index-process pair into a global index.
int HPL_indxl2g( const int IL, const int INB, const int NB, const int PROC, const int SRCPROC, const int NPROCS );
HPL_indxl2g computes the global index of a matrix entry pointed to by the local index IL of the process indicated by PROC.
- IL (input) const int
- On entry, IL specifies the local index of the matrix entry. IL must be at least zero.
- INB (input) const int
- On entry, INB specifies the size of the first block of the global matrix. INB must be at least one.
- NB (input) const int
- On entry, NB specifies the blocking factor used to partition and distribute the matrix A. NB must be larger than one.
- PROC (input) const int
- On entry, PROC specifies the coordinate of the process whose local array row or column is to be determined. PROC must be at least zero and strictly less than NPROCS.
- SRCPROC (input) const int
- On entry, SRCPROC specifies the coordinate of the process that possesses the first row or column of the matrix. SRCPROC must be at least zero and strictly less than NPROCS.
- NPROCS (input) const int
- On entry, NPROCS specifies the total number of process rows or columns over which the matrix is distributed. NPROCS must be at least one.
HPL_indxg2l (3), HPL_indxg2lp (3), HPL_indxg2p (3), HPL_numroc (3), HPL_numrocI (3).
October 26, 2012 HPL 2.1 HPL Library Functions