This class represents a Debian changelog entry. It implements the generic interface Dpkg::Changelog::Entry. Only functions specific to this implementation are described below, the rest are inherited.
- @items = $entry->get_change_items()
Return a list of change items. Each item contains at least one line. A change line starting with an asterisk denotes the start of a new item. Any change line like "
[ Raphaël Hertzog ]" is treated like an item of its own even if it starts a set of items attributed to this person (the following line necessarily starts a new item).
- @errors = $entry->parse_header()
- @errors = $entry->parse_trailer()
Return a list of errors. Each item in the list is an error message describing the problem. If the empty list is returned, no errors have been found.
Normalize the content. Strip whitespaces at end of lines, use a single empty line to separate each part.
- $src = $entry->get_source()
Return the name of the source package associated to the changelog entry.
- $ver = $entry->get_version()
Return the version associated to the changelog entry.
- @dists = $entry->get_distributions()
Return a list of target distributions for this version.
- $fields = $entry->get_optional_fields()
Return a set of optional fields exposed by the changelog entry. It always returns a Dpkg::Control object (possibly empty though).
- $urgency = $entry->get_urgency()
Return the urgency of the associated upload.
- $maint = $entry->get_maintainer()
Return the string identifying the person who signed this changelog entry.
- $time = $entry->get_timestamp()
Return the timestamp of the changelog entry.
- $time = $entry->get_timepiece()
Return the timestamp of the changelog entry as a Time::Piece object.
This function might return undef if there was no timestamp.
- $bool = match_header($line)
Checks if the line matches a valid changelog header line.
- $bool = match_trailer($line)
Checks if the line matches a valid changelog trailing line.
- @closed_bugs = find_closes($changes)
Takes one string as argument and finds “Closes: #123456, #654321” statements as supported by the Debian Archive software in it. Returns all closed bug numbers in an array.
Version 2.00 (dpkg 1.20.0)
Version 1.03 (dpkg 1.18.8)
Version 1.02 (dpkg 1.18.5)
Version 1.01 (dpkg 1.17.2)
New functions: match_header(), match_trailer()
Version 1.00 (dpkg 1.15.6)
Mark the module as public.