AuMakeChangeStateAction.3x man page
AuMakeChangeStateAction - initialize an action
AuMakeChangeStateAction(action, trigger_state, trigger_prev_state, trigger_reason, flow, element_num, new_state)
AuElementAction action; /* RETURN */
unsigned char trigger_state;
unsigned char trigger_prev_state;
unsigned char trigger_reason;
unsigned char element_num;
unsigned char new_state;
- Returns the initialized action.
- Specifies the state that triggers the action. This must be one of these constants: AuStateStop, AuStateStart, AuStatePause, or AuStateAny.
- Specifies the previous state for the trigger. This must be one of these constants: AuStateStop, AuStateStart, AuStatePause, or AuStateAny.
- Specifies the reason for the action. This must be one of these constants: AuReasonUser, AuReasonUnderrun, AuReasonOverrun, AuReasonEOF, AuReasonWatermark, AuReasonHardware, or AuReasonAny.
- Specifies the ID of the flow to affect.
- Specifies the index of the element to affect.
- Specifies the new state for the flow. This must be one of thses constants: AuStateStop, AuStateStart, or AuStatePause.
AuMakeChangeStateAction sets the action field of action to AuElementActionChangeState and initializes the other fields with the remaining arguments.
AuMakeChangeStateAction is implemented as a macro.
audiolib - Network Audio System C Language Interface