wxGUI Temporal Plot Tool
The Temporal Plot Tool is a wxGUI component that queries and plots the values of a point, defined by a coordinate pair, in one or more temporal datasets (strds, stvds, str3ds).
- temporal datasets with interval/point and absolute/relative time,
- pop-up annotations with values information,
- query and plot multiple points via the command line,
- zoom and pan,
- change labels to x and y axes,
- add title to the plot, and
- export the time series values to a CSV file.
Figure: Temporal Plot Tool To optionally add a title to the temporal plot and/or change the x and y axes labels, first type the desired text and then click Draw as showed below.
Figure: Add title and labels to a time series plot To export the time series data to a text file (date and data values), type a name for the file and click Draw again. Optionally, set the check-box to print headers, as well.
Figure: Export time series values to a text file
g.gui.tplot requires the Python plotting library Matplotlib.
Temporal data processing
Luca Delucchi, Fondazione Edmund Mach, Italy
Available at: wxGUI Temporal Plot Tool source code (history)
Main index | GUI index | Topics index | Keywords index | Graphical index | Full index
Â© 2003-2020 GRASS Development Team, GRASS GIS 7.8.5 Reference Manual