wxGUI Data Catalog
The Data Catalog is a wxGUI component for browsing, modifying and managing GRASS maps.
Data Catalog allows you to:
- browse GRASS locations and mapsets in the current GIS directory
- browse GRASS 2D/3D raster and vector maps
- rename, copy, move and delete GRASS maps including reprojection between different locations
- drag and drop maps for copying and moving
- searching and fitering maps using regular expressions
- display map in current location
- show metadata of maps
Figure: Data Catalog integrated in wxGUI.
Some operations (copying, renaming, deleting) are by default enabled only within the current mapset. To allow changing data outside of your current mapset, you need to press Unlock button in Data Catalog toolbar.
When renaming, copying or deleting maps outside of Data Catalog, you need to reload the current mapset or entire database, because it is currently not synchronised.
g.copy, g.rename, g.remove, g.list
Anna Petrasova, NCSU GeoForAll Laboratory
Tereza Fiedlerova, OSGeoREL, Czech Technical University in Prague, Czech Republic
Available at: wxGUI Data Catalog source code (history)
Main index | GUI index | Topics index | Keywords index | Graphical index | Full index
Â© 2003-2020 GRASS Development Team, GRASS GIS 7.8.5 Reference Manual