The voms-proxy-list prints on screen a list of all available attributes from a specified proxy server.
Options may be specified indifferently with either a "-" or "--" prefix. The options from -help to -out are present for compatibility with grid-proxy-init, and have the exact same meaning. The meaning of the other ones is the following.
- Displays usage
- Displays version
- Enables extra debug output
- Quiet mode, minimal output
- Verifies certificate to make proxy for
- Allows passphrase from stdin
- certfile Non-standard location of user certificate
- keyfile Non-standard location of user key
- certdir Non standard location where the trusted CAs certificates are kept.
- proxyfile Location of new proxy cert
- voms Specifies the VOMS server to contact using the nickname voms.
Example : voms-proxy-list --voms myVO
- file Read options from file.
- file Specifies the name of a configuration file from which a list of nicknames is read. The format of the file is the following: nick host port subject vo Where nick is the nickname, host and port are the hostname and port of the server to contact, subject is the subject of the server's certificate, while vo is the name of the VO that owns the server. The default filenames are $PREFIX/etc/vomses and $HOME/.glite/vomses.
Moreover, permissions must be 644 if a file is specified, and 755 if a directory is specified
The three options are synonyms. -confile and -userconf are deprecated. -vomses should be used instead.
- version Underlying Globus version.
- Use existing proxy to contact the server and to sing the new proxy.
- Ignore all warnings. They are not shown to the user.
- Warnings become failures. The program will translates all warnings into errors and will react accordingly, by returning a failure itself.
- Instead of producing an attribute certificate, this optin will print on screen a list of all attributes available to the user. This is a no-op
EGEE Bug Tracking Tool: https://savannah.cern.ch/projects/jra1mdw/
voms-proxy-list(1), voms-proxy-init(1), voms-proxy-info(1), voms-proxy-destroy(1)
EDT Auth Home page: http://grid-auth.infn.it
RPM repository: http://datagrid.in2p3.fr/distribution/autobuild/i386-rh7.3
Vincenzo Ciaschini <Vincenzo.Ciaschini@cnaf.infn.it>.
Valerio Venturi <Valerio.Venturi@cnaf.infn.it>.
Copyright (c) Members of the EGEE Collaboration. 2004. See the beneficiaries list for details on the copyright holders.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.