tv_grab_combiner - Man Page
Grab listings by combining data from several grabbers.
tv_grab_combiner --configure [--config-file FILE]
tv_grab_combiner [--config-file FILE]
[--days N] [--offset N]
[--output FILE] [--quiet]
Output TV and listings in XMLTV format by combining data from several other grabbers.
First you must run tv_grab_combiner --configure to choose which grabbers you want to grab data with and how these grabbers should be configured.
Then you can run tv_grab_combiner with the --days and --offset options to grab data. Omitting these options will use the default values for these parameters for each grabber. Since these defaults differs between grabbers, you might end up with data for different periods of time for different channels.
- Prompt for which grabbers to use, how these grabbers shall be configured and write the configuration file.
- --config-file FILE
- Set the name of the configuration file, the default is ~/.xmltv/tv_grab_combiner.conf. This is the file written by --configure and read when grabbing.
- --output FILE
- When grabbing, write output to FILE rather than standard output.
- --days N
- When grabbing, grab N days rather than 5.
- --offset N
- Start grabbing at today + N days. N may be negative.
- Suppress the progress-bar normally shown on standard error.
- Show the version of the grabber.
- Print a help message and exit.
If any of the called grabbers exit with an error, tv_grab_combiner will exit with a status code of 1 to indicate that the data is incomplete. If any grabber produces output that is not well-formed xml, the output from that grabber will be ignored and tv_grab_combiner will exit with a status code of 1.
The environment variable HOME can be set to change where configuration files are stored. All configuration is stored in
Mattias Holmlund, mattias -at- holmlund -dot- se.