terminology-helpers - Man Page
programs that enhance terminology(1)
- tyls [-h] [-a] [-s|-m] FILE1 [FILE2 ...]
List directory contents with bells and whistles
- tyalpha [-h][-p] on|off|<opacity level>
Set transparency level of the background.
<opacity> is between 0 and 100.
- tybg [-h] [-p] [FILE1 FILE2 ...]
Change the background image
- tycat [-h] [-s|-f|-c] [-g <width>x<height>] FILE1 [FILE2 ...]
Display inline a media file or a URI
- typop [-h] FILE1 [FILE2 ...]
Display in a popup a media file or a URI
- tyq [-h] FILE1 [FILE2 ...]
Queue media files or URI to be popped up
- tysend [-h] FILE1 [FILE2 ...]
Send files to the terminal (useful through ssh)
Terminology provides a number of companion tools to control advanced behavior. They allow in-line and popup display of media files, enhanced file listing, and control over visual appearance.
The escape codes used to implement these behaviors are documented in EXTENDED ESCAPES FOR TERMINOLOGY section of terminology(1).
Terminology was written by Carsten Haitzler <email@example.com> and others. It is maintained by Boris Faure <firstname.lastname@example.org> and others. See AUTHORS file for other contributors.
The man pages tyalpha(1), tybg(1), tycat(1), tyls(1), typop(1), tyq(1) and tysend(1) are aliases of terminology-helpers(1).